Sunday 3 August 2014

Wedding Dresses

The other night I was playing around on Facebook and the most beautiful dress came up on my screen.

Now I got married in 2009 and I have my dress designed and made for me so I absolutely love it but it got me thinking, what would I wear if I could do it all again and I had to choose another dress to wear.

Luckily when I clicked on the dress (left) it also had a link an amazing website with all sorts of wonderful dress styles and what makes it even better is thatthe dresses can be tailor made to fit and are at very reasonable prices.

So anyway, here are a couple of my favourite dresses from their website and if you want to have a look for yourself, then visit Beautiful Brides and Dresses.

If you do decide to buy a dress from this site I would love to see a picture, in fact it would be awesome if you just want to post a wedding picture so I can see how amazing your dress is x


                








No comments:

Post a Comment